Tuesdays with Mole
Cognac, Dark rum, Amaro, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup
Dry shake, shake with ice, strain, straight up, coupe, garnish with bitter and thin straw
Damon's instructions: "Shake with large cubes, after 5 seconds, stop, and hand the shaker to the nearest attractive woman, let her shake it for another 10 seconds. Trust me. Strain into a coupe or footed sour glass. Drop 5-6 drops of Bittermen's Xocolatl Mole bitters on top of foam and run a thin straw through them."
|Created by||Damon Dyer, Lani Kai, Manhattan, NY, for an Averna competition in Sicily|
|Posted by||Dan on 12/21/2010|
From other users
Halved the demarara. Might try with smith and cross, and maybe want more of the mole.
Made with Goslings 151, the egg white coagulated. Try Cruzan blackstrap. Also used Luciano.
- Amber Hive — Cachaça, Sloe gin, Campari, Grapefruit bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Marconi Wireless — Applejack, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters
- Southeastern Cocktail — Cachaça, Cynar, Bénédictine, Amaro, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice, Lemon zest
- Gallery Piece — Campari, Rye, Bitters, Aromatized wine
- Lua Bonita (Beautiful Moon) — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Cachaça
- Boulevardier (Cure version) — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Orange peel
- Comte de Sureau (Morgenthaller) — Cachaça, Aperol, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon peel
- New Pal — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Rye, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Sloe Gin Fizz (modern) — Sloe gin, Gin, Campari, Egg white, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Bookeroni — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon