|1||oz||Dark rum, Gosling's Black Seal|
|6||dr||Bitters, Bittermens Xocolatl Mole (as garnish)|
Dry shake, shake with ice, strain, straight up, coupe, garnish with bitter and thin straw
Damon's instructions: "Shake with large cubes, after 5 seconds, stop, and hand the shaker to the nearest attractive woman, let her shake it for another 10 seconds. Trust me. Strain into a coupe or footed sour glass. Drop 5-6 drops of Bittermen's Xocolatl Mole bitters on top of foam and run a thin straw through them."
From other users
- Made with Goslings 151, the egg white coagulated. Try Cruzan blackstrap. Also used Luciano.
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- Other Night, The — Reposado Tequila, Apricot liqueur, Bénédictine, Lime
- Christmas Fruitcake Cocktail — Rum, Scotch, Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Cora, Orange peel
- The Notorious F.L.I.P. — Jamaican rum, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Whole egg, Demerara syrup, Amaro Nardini, Nutmeg
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- Tijuana Trick — Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- The Equinox — Hum, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bitters
- Gruff and Rumble — Rum, Orange liqueur, Branca Menta, Bitters, Lime juice
- Bog Harvest 2 — White whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Cranberry liqueur, Cranberry bitters
- Madhattan — Rye, Zwack liqueur, Amaro Lucano