|1⁄2||oz||Brandy, Torres 5 Year Old (or other Spanish brandy)|
|1||ds||Bitters, Bittermens Xocolatl Mole|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, rocks, garnish with a small slapped sprig of mint.
Spanish brandy is aromatic with sherry notes; if it can't be found, an oloroso sherry would be a better replacement than a Cognac.
From other users
- Very good. Made with Vida and Cognac
- Dark chocolate, deep bitterness, smoke, savoriness, mint, long finish. Well-liked on eGullet.
- Made with Vida and cognac. Quite interesting, each flavor has its turn. The wind takes a turn and blows the campfire smoke in your face after every sip!
- Italian Heirloom — Cynar, Islay Scotch, Blended Scotch, Salt, Lemon peel
- Growing Old Cocktail — Cynar, Rye, Pastis, Lemon zest, Salt
- To Hell with Spain — Cynar, Rye, Absinthe, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Turkish Song of the Damned — Cynar, Demerara Rum, Old Tom Gin, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Coffee
- As One Does — Cynar, Blanco tequila, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Mint
- Shoe Shine — Spiced Rum, Cynar, Bitters
- New Hickory Cocktail — Cynar, Manzanilla sherry, Grapefruit bitters, Bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Wild Card — Cynar, Genever, Cardamaro
- Choke Me Softly — Cynar, Gin, Lychee liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit peel