A nice summer cocktail that packs a sneaky punch to it
Muddle limes, strawberries, simple syrup. Then add Rhum Agricole, St. Germain and Clement Creole Shrubb. Shake and strain into chilled coupe glass. Top off with Barritt's Ginger Beer. Garnish with lime wheel.
I came up with this cocktail because I really like Rhum Clement's lineup and I also like their company. I was having trouble coming up with a good match for our ginger beer until this cocktail. The Rhum Agricole stands out beautifully, but mixes well with strong-tasting flavors like strawberry and ginger beer.
Originally, I used Stirrings' Key Lime syrup in this and still prefer it over simple syrup. However, key lime syrup is hard to find, so simple syrup is an acceptable substitute.
|Created by||Paul Imbesi, Barritt's Ginger Beer Brand Manager, Philadelphia. First tried at The Rum Bar's "Rum on the River" event in Philadelphia|
|Posted by||barrittsgb on 01/12/2011|
- Agony & Ecstasy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger beer, Grapefruit juice, Chipotle pepper sauce, Grapefruit peel
- Sailor's Sunset — Dark rum, Campari, Ginger ale, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Ginger
- Jinjer King — Ginger liqueur, Irish whiskey, Tonic water, Ginger shrub, Egg white
- Desert Healer — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Ginger ale, Orange juice
- Bufala Negra — Bourbon, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Brown sugar, Basil
- Summer Sunset Cooler — Citrus vodka, Ginger ale, Passion fruit syrup, Cranberry juice
- Warsaw Mule — Falernum, Vodka, Ginger beer, Lime
- Dark and Stormy (Brad Thomas Parsons Recipe) — Bitters, Ginger beer, Bermuda rum, Simple syrup, Lime
- Melonette Mule — Light rum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Kiwi, Orange peel
- Jean Genie — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger beer