Bourbon, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Lime juice, Gomme syrup
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass
St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram is very potent. Consider using quite a bit less.
From other users
Like a whiskey sour, really, with the Allspice Dram suggesting greater depth. It might actually be better on the rocks!
I have to concur with the notes about St. Elizabeth's. I found that the allspice was pleasant, but still very forward while using only 1/4 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, Fee Brother's OF bitters.
Robert Hess suggests reducing the allspice dram to 1/2 oz to avoid overpowering the drink.
Sub Allspice Dram for Nocino
Used 1/4 oz St. Elizabeth's and 1/4 oz Becherovka. Very nice, accessible pie-spiced whiskey sour.
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange bitters
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- The Soothsayer — Bourbon, Allspice Dram, Maple syrup, Meyer lemon juice, Sage, Nutmeg
- Poison Dart — Bourbon, Cynar, Allspice Dram, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Orchard Sour — Brandy, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Penicillina — Tequila, Mezcal, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Ginger
- RCM — Canadian whisky, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Maple syrup, Bacon syrup
- Sierra Madre — Tequila, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- Existential Threat — Rye, Bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Vanilla liqueur