|3⁄4||oz||Mint syrup (or simple syrup)|
Shake, strain, up, optional mint leaf garnish.
From other users
- More refreshing and smoother than even a Southside, very likable. So easy drinking and low alcohol that it's probably better to increase the pre-shake volume to 4 oz.
- Threw a sprig in the shaker with simple instead of making mint syrup. Grown-up limeade, super yummy.
- Port of Call (Tom Macy) — Gin, Ruby Port, Bitters, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup, Cranberry preserves, Mint
- Hong Kong Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Ume Klug — Gin, Junmai Sake, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Plum
- Tanglin Club — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice, Orange peel
- The Sure Thing — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bianco Vermouth, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- New Amsterdam Sour — Genever, Red wine, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Café Royal Special — Dry vermouth, Sloe gin, Gin, Lemon juice
- Jennifer's Lair — Gin, Dry vermouth, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Pear liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice
- Dancing Shoes — Champagne, Gin, Aromatized wine, Sweet vermouth, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Last Dance — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Brown Sugar Simple syrup, Mint