Gin, Bénédictine, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Lemon peel
Shake, strain, rocks, low-ball
I believe I created this. If I'm in error, please let me know.
|Created & posted by||Dan on 06/06/2010|
From other users
Less lemon and light on the Chartreuse. May be nice shaken with egg white
As per another member's suggestion, I cut back the lemon juice (All the way to 1/2oz) It made an excellent drink, but might try edging it up to 3/4 oz next time.
go a little light on the chartreuse and lemon
Herbal and slightly bitter.
- Tessmanian Devil — Gin, Strega, Bitters, Lemon juice, Aromatized wine, Cayenne pepper, Hot sauce, Chili pepper
- Final Rhuse — Pisco, Rhubarb syrup, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice
- Barbary Flip — Cachaça, Pineapple vodka, Bénédictine, Egg white, Lime juice
- The Secret Is in the Telling — Rum, Falernum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Corpse Reviver #2 — Gin, Triple sec, Absinthe, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice
- Stone Fruit Sour — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice
- Star Daisy — Orange Curaçao, Applejack, Gin, Lemon juice
- Indochine — Rum, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Thai Basil
- Ernst Happel — Gin, Strega, Kirschwasser, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Ranglum — Dark rum, Falernum, Overproof rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup