Dr. Funk (Doug Winship)
Absinthe, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
Build in a glass over cracked or crushed, including the shells of the spent limes, and top with soda.
Winship's attempt at recreating the original recipe, a stiff mix of lemon- or limeade and absinthe, served by the historical Dr. Funk to his patients in Polynesia. Some will prefer it with less lime juice.
|Posted by||DrunkLab on 07/11/2014|
- Carthusian Summer — Gin, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur
- A Farewell to One's Witz — Dry apricot brandy, Apricot liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime peel
- The Diplomat (Unicum) — Rye, Club soda, Unicum Plum, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Mint
- Selinon Soother (OG Version) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Celery syrup, Simple syrup, Lemon peel, Jamaican #1 bitters
- Boris Karloff — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Egg white, Lime juice, Fine sugar
- Chauncey Buck — Ginger beer, Lime juice, Beach Plum Gin, Lime
- Rattlesnake Fizz — Rye, Absinthe, Bitters, Ginger ale, Egg white, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Christmas Caipirinhas — Cachaça, Ginger beer, Ice cubes, Lime juice, Lime, Sugar, Ginger, Mint
- Paloma Sour — Blanco tequila, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit soda, Lime, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Egg white
- El Dorado — Tequila, Orange liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup