|1 1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Soda water|
|1⁄2||sli||Orange (as garnish)|
Build, rocks, Collins or highball glass, garnish.
A refreshing aperitivo. Especially nice when a low-alcohol beverage is needed.
From other users
- Bracingly bitter and refreshing, makes an excellent aperitif. Do not use too big a glass or stir too much that it gets watered down.
- Wedge might be better than a slice, as I like the drink better with a squeeze of orange.
- Edouard — Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Soda water
- Amer Picon "Pouffle" Fizz — Amer Picon, Bitters, Club soda, Grenadine, Egg white
- Bitter Grapefruit Fizz — Aperol, Campari, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Lime
- Pisco Patio — Pisco, Aperol, Grapefruit bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime peel
- Cynar What I Mean? — Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Soda water, Orange peel
- Spumoni — Campari, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice
- Italiano — Campari, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Soda water
- Negroni Sbagliato — Sparkling white wine, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Orange
- Improved Whiskey Coke — Rye, Bitters, Cynar, Cola, Lime juice
- The Grasshopper Lies Heavy — Fernet Branca, Herbal liqueur, Egg white, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cocoa powder