Rosato (or Rose) vermouth is a type of vermouth that is like a cross between the bianco and rosso types. Rose vermouth is pink, and typically flavored with citrus and vanilla. It is typically less bitter than the rosso (or sweet) style, with some of the sweetness found in bianco vermouth.
Both Cinzano and Martini and Rossi make a rosato vermouth.
Some popular cocktails containing Rosato Vermouth
- Antihero — Reposado Tequila, Rosato Vermouth, Cynar, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice
- Rosé Cobbler (Naren Young) — Rosato Vermouth, Aperol, Rhubarb bitters, Lemon juice, Strawberry puree, Rhubarb Shrub
- Aisy Uchanan — Rosato Vermouth, Cynar, Gin
- Rose In Devil's Garden — Rosato Vermouth, Light rum, Raspberry, Grapefruit soda, Mint
- Buffo Rosato — Rye, Chinato, Pear eau de vie, Rosato Vermouth, Cranberry bitters, Lemon peel