Zwack liqueur is a brand of digestive amaro made by the Zwack company in Budapest, Hungary. In Hungary, it is called Next, but for importation into the United States, it is labelled Zwack liqueur.
Zwack liqueur is made from the same formula used to make Unicum, but is sweeter, less bitter, and more citrus flavored than Unicum. Zwack liqueur is 80 proof.
Some popular cocktails containing Zwack liqueur
- Red Danube — Zwack liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- Potomac — Kirschwasser, Campari, Zwack liqueur, Lemon bitters, Lemon juice
- Madhattan — Rye, Zwack liqueur, Amaro Lucano
- Hungarian Like The Wolf — Tequila, Zwack liqueur, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Lemon juice, Agave syrup
- Fall From Grace — Irish whiskey, Zwack liqueur, Cynar, Aromatized wine, Rhubarb bitters