Rémy Martin is a producer in the Cognac region of France that was founded in 1724 by Rémy Martin, a French winemaker. They make a large range of Cognacs, and were one of the first to use "Fine Champagne" to describe their blend of Cognacs from the Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne subregions.
Some popular cocktails containing Rémy Martin
- Liquid Gold — Champagne, Cognac, Bitters, White grape juice, Lemon juice
- The Asterisk — Maraschino Liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Brandy, Lemon juice
- Cubed Old Fashioned — Cognac, Rye, Rum, Bitters, Orange bitters, Simple syrup
- Josephine Baker — Cognac, Ruby Port, Apricot liqueur, Egg yolk, Sugar, Cinnamon, Lemon peel
- Trafalgar — Rum, Brandy, Red wine, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup