Raspberry liqueur is a liqueur with the predominant flavor of raspberries. This can be as simple as artificially flavoring, coloring and sweetening neutral spirits or as complex as macerating fresh raspberries in raspberry eau de vie, adding other herbs and spices, and then sweetening the resulting infusion.
Some common brands of raspberry liqueur include Chambord, Bols, Mathilde, Aqua Perfecta (made by the St. George distillery), and Clear Creek (from Oregon).
Some popular cocktails containing Raspberry liqueur
- Veel Geluk — Genever, Raspberry liqueur, Lavender bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Riverside — Bourbon, Raspberry liqueur, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Midnight Sun — Raspberry liqueur, Cuban rum, White Crème de Cacao, Galliano, Soda water, Raspberry, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Rube — Raspberry liqueur, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice
- Black Dahlia — Citrus vodka, Coffee liqueur, Raspberry liqueur