Pineapple juice is the juice of the pineapple, which is typically sold in cans, but can also be homemade. Pineapple juice is a pale golden yellow color and can range from clear to translucent, depending on how finely the juice is filtered. It has the typical sweet-sour musky aroma of pineapple, and is lightly sweet.
Some popular cocktails containing Pineapple juice
- Far East Algonquin — Rye, Bitters, Cardamom, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Boo Loo Jiang — Rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Honey syrup
- Gun Club Shrub — Gold rum, Triple sec, Pineapple juice, White balsamic vinegar, Orange oleo-saccharum
- A Scotsman In Paradise — Blended Scotch, Crème de Banane, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Coconut cream, Pineapple juice
- French Cooler — Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Curaçao, Soda water, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat