Pineapple juice is the juice of the pineapple, which is typically sold in cans, but can also be homemade. Pineapple juice is a pale golden yellow color and can range from clear to translucent, depending on how finely the juice is filtered. It has the typical sweet-sour musky aroma of pineapple, and is lightly sweet.
Some popular cocktails containing Pineapple juice
- Left Coast — Plum eau-de-vie, Genever, Crème de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice
- Far East Algonquin — Rye, Bitters, Cardamom, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Gun Club Shrub — Gold rum, Triple sec, Pineapple juice, White balsamic vinegar, Orange oleo-saccharum
- Macondo — Nicaraguan Rum, Dry apricot brandy, Crème de Banane, Cane syrup, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- French Cooler — Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Curaçao, Soda water, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat