Kronan is a brand of Swedish Punsch imported into the U.S. starting in 2012 by Haus Alpenz. It is made from sugar cane (rum-like) spirits from both the East and West Indies. 26% ABV.
Some popular cocktails containing Kronan
- Chutes and Ladders — Blanco tequila, Aromatized wine, Swedish Punsch, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Sleeping with Strangers — Rhum Agricole, Swedish Punsch, Campari, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel
- Lizard King — Puerto Rican Rum, Swedish Punsch, Batavia Arrack, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Papa Hogo — Blended rum, Palo Cortado Sherry, Swedish Punsch, Bénédictine, Bitters, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- The Last Mule — Vodka, Ginger liqueur, Swedish Punsch, Orange bitters, Lime juice