Grade B Maple Syrup is a grade of maple syrup used in the United States to denote a darker, less refined product than Grade A. Grade B syrup is the medium brown in color with a pronounced maple flavor. It is typically used in cooking and baking where a more robust flavor is needed to shine through other ingredients.
Some popular cocktails containing Grade B maple syrup
- Bittersweet Reunion — Bourbon, Bitters, Ramazzotti, Orange peel, Ice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Sunset at Gowanus — Venezuelan rum, Herbal liqueur, Apple brandy, Lime juice, Grade B maple syrup
- Duck & Cover — Vodka, Pear eau de vie, Bitters, Ginger ale, Apple cider, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Apple
- K2 — Bourbon, Irish Cream, Coffee liqueur, Whole egg, Stout Reduction, Grade B maple syrup, Nutmeg
- Edible Pantries — Brandy, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Grade B maple syrup, Apple cider vinegar, Cinnamon