Grade B Maple Syrup is a grade of maple syrup used in the United States to denote a darker, less refined product than Grade A. Grade B syrup is the medium brown in color with a pronounced maple flavor. It is typically used in cooking and baking where a more robust flavor is needed to shine through other ingredients.
Some popular cocktails containing Grade B maple syrup
- Bittersweet Reunion — Bourbon, Bitters, Ramazzotti, Orange peel, Ice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Sunset at Gowanus — Venezuelan rum, Herbal liqueur, Apple brandy, Lime juice, Grade B maple syrup
- Struttin' with Some BBQ — Amaro Nonino, Bourbon, Amontillado Sherry, Mezcal, Grade B maple syrup
- Beach Blossom — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Cherry, Grenadine, Grade B maple syrup
- Spirit of '76 — Navy Strength Rum, Apple brandy, Rye, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Cinnamon syrup, Grade B maple syrup