Grade B Maple Syrup is a grade of maple syrup used in the United States to denote a darker, less refined product than Grade A. Grade B syrup is the medium brown in color with a pronounced maple flavor. It is typically used in cooking and baking where a more robust flavor is needed to shine through other ingredients.
Some popular cocktails containing Grade B maple syrup
- Bittersweet Reunion — Bourbon, Bitters, Ramazzotti, Orange peel, Ice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Sunset at Gowanus — Venezuelan rum, Herbal liqueur, Apple brandy, Lime juice, Grade B maple syrup
- Nouveau Sangaree — Beaujolais Nouveau, Apple brandy, Sloe gin, Bitters, Grade B maple syrup
- Pony Express — Rye, White tea liqueur, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Starfish & Coffee — Bourbon, Aperol, Coffee Pecan Bitters, Star anise, Egg white, Lemon juice, Blackberry preserves, Grade B maple syrup