Grade B Maple Syrup is a grade of maple syrup used in the United States to denote a darker, less refined product than Grade A. Grade B syrup is the medium brown in color with a pronounced maple flavor. It is typically used in cooking and baking where a more robust flavor is needed to shine through other ingredients.
Some popular cocktails containing Grade B maple syrup
- Bitter Coffee — Cynar, Dark rum, Coffee, Egg yolk, Grade B maple syrup, Vanilla extract, Nutmeg
- Sunset at Gowanus — Venezuelan rum, Herbal liqueur, Apple brandy, Lime juice, Grade B maple syrup
- Smoked Jack Rabbit — Applejack, Islay Scotch, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Orange cream citrate, Kosher Salt
- Spirit of '76 — Navy Strength Rum, Apple brandy, Rye, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Cinnamon syrup, Grade B maple syrup
- New & Improved Sherry Cocktail — Palo Cortado Sherry, Bitters, Absinthe, Maraschino Liqueur, Grade B maple syrup