Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Hart of Darkness — Demerara Rum, Crushed ice, Honey syrup, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Gin Genie — Gin, Sloe gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Crushed ice
- The Caribbean — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Bitters, Pastis, Crushed ice, Cola, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Ginger syrup
- Taki-Taki — Blended rum, Batavia Arrack, Crème de Banane, Virgin Islands Rum, Apricot liqueur, Dry apricot brandy, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Mango
- Jaguar Shark — Nicaraguan Rum, Coconut liqueur, Orange Curaçao, Cachaça, Boba, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Lime juice