Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Scorpion (Luau) — Gold rum, Gin, Brandy, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Simple syrup
- Zombie — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Pastis, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup, Mint
- Three Dots and a Dash — Martinique Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Crushed ice, Honey syrup, Orange juice, Lime juice
- Caribbean Punch — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Crushed ice, Sarsaparilla soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Almond syrup, Grenadine, Mint
- Cobra's Fang — Overproof rum, Falernum, Absinthe, Bitters, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Passion fruit syrup, Cinnamon