Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Scorpion (Luau) — Gold rum, Gin, Brandy, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Simple syrup
- Pearl Diver — Gold rum, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Butter, Honey, Cinnamon syrup, Donn's Spices #2
- Port Royal — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Amaro Abano, Crushed ice, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Grapefruit juice, Ginger juice, Honey syrup
- Frosé (melon) — Rosé wine, Aromatized wine, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Crushed ice, Cantaloupe purée, Lemon syrup
- Frosé — Rosé wine, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Aromatized wine, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Simple syrup