Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Jet Set — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Crushed ice, Coconut syrup, Lime juice, Guava jelly
- Taki-Taki — Blended rum, Batavia Arrack, Crème de Banane, Virgin Islands Rum, Apricot liqueur, Dry apricot brandy, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Mango
- Jaguar Shark — Nicaraguan Rum, Coconut liqueur, Orange Curaçao, Cachaça, Boba, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Zombie — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Pastis, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup, Mint
- Three Dots and a Dash — Martinique Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Crushed ice, Honey syrup, Orange juice, Lime juice