Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Scorpion (Luau) — Gold rum, Gin, Brandy, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Simple syrup
- Valeira Gorge — Tawny port, Blended rum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Coconut Water, Vanilla syrup, Lime juice
- The Cableknit — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Licor 43, Coffee liqueur, Jamaican rum, Crushed ice, Grapefruit juice
- Hart of Darkness — Demerara Rum, Crushed ice, Honey syrup, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Gin Genie — Gin, Sloe gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Crushed ice