B.G. Reynolds is a brand of cocktail syrups based in Portland, Oregon. While most of their syrups are for use in tiki drinks, B.G. Reynolds has a broad range of syrups, including: Cinnamon, Ginger, Vanilla, Hazelnut Orgeat, Falernum, Don's Spices #2, Don's Mix, Passionfruit, Hibiscus Grenadine, and Peppermint.
B.G. Reynolds syrups are made with sugar and from a minimum of ingredients.
Note: Prior to mid-2011, B.G. Reynolds was known as Trader Tiki.
Some popular cocktails containing B.G. Reynolds
- Rhubarb Jimjam — Rhubarb liqueur, Overproof rum, Averna, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Javanese Crusta — Batavia Arrack, Bitters, Lime peel, Cinnamon syrup, Orgeat, Lime juice
- The HONK! Hornblower — Cranberry juice, Ginger beer, Orgeat
- Mai Ta-IPA — Demerara Rum, India Pale Ale, Triple sec, Cherry, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Bitter Rasta — Jamaican rum, Amaro Sibilla, Aromatized wine, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Orgeat