Apple juice is the liquid made from pressing fresh apples. Apple juice is typically gold in color and sweetly aromatic, with low acidity. It is usually filtered and pasteurized for shipping.
Apple juice is popular mulled -- heated with spices and sugar as a warming winter drink. Apple juice can also be fermented into hard cider, which then can be distilled into apple brandy.
Some popular cocktails containing Apple juice
- Treacle — Dark rum, Bitters, Apple juice, Simple syrup
- Gin Garden — Gin, Apple juice, Cucumber, Elderflower syrup
- Understudy — Rum, Licor 43, Orange bitters, Grapefruit juice, Apple juice, Cinnamon syrup
- The Soother — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Orange Curaçao, Apple juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Oh, Johnny — Apple brandy, Irish whiskey, Chai Liqueur, Apple juice, Apple butter