Apple juice is the liquid made from pressing fresh apples. Apple juice is typically gold in color and sweetly aromatic, with low acidity. It is usually filtered and pasteurized for shipping.
Apple juice is popular mulled -- heated with spices and sugar as a warming winter drink. Apple juice can also be fermented into hard cider, which then can be distilled into apple brandy.
Some popular cocktails containing Apple juice
- Treacle — Dark rum, Bitters, Apple juice, Simple syrup
- Hot Buttered Rum - Triobar — Dark rum, Apple juice, Butter, Vanilla Sugar, Cinnamon
- Lights Out Punch — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Soda water, Apple juice, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Tea
- North by Northwest — Apple brandy, Averna, Apple juice, Lemon juice, Apple butter
- A Bloody Apple — Bourbon, Cherry Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Apple juice