Apple juice is the liquid made from pressing fresh apples. Apple juice is typically gold in color and sweetly aromatic, with low acidity. It is usually filtered and pasteurized for shipping.
Apple juice is popular mulled -- heated with spices and sugar as a warming winter drink. Apple juice can also be fermented into hard cider, which then can be distilled into apple brandy.
Some popular cocktails containing Apple juice
- Treacle — Dark rum, Bitters, Apple juice, Simple syrup
- The Soother — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Orange Curaçao, Apple juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Oh, Johnny — Apple brandy, Irish whiskey, Chai Liqueur, Apple juice, Apple butter
- Crystal Fall — Demerara Rum, Brandy, Palo Cortado Sherry, Bitters, Apple juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Apple
- Mott and Mulberry — Amaro Abano, Rye, Apple juice, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Apple