Abbott's is a brand of cocktail bitters that were made by the C.W. Abbott company up until the 1950's. They are no longer in production, but are mentioned in quite as few early 20th century cocktails.
Some popular cocktails containing Abbott's
- You Look Great When I'm High — Añejo tequila, Aromatized wine, Amère Sauvage, Bitters
- Contour Line — Sweet vermouth, Blended Scotch, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Harvest Moon — Rye, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Apple brandy, Bitters
- The Boardroom — Cognac, Amaro Nonino, Walnut Liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel
- Capone's Island — Rye, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Orange liqueur, Bitters