Frequently Asked Questions - Printing and Cocktail menus / recipe lists
- Visit the cocktail's detail page.
- Below the cocktail, under the "Format" heading, click "Print" . Kindred Cocktails will display a printer-friendly version of the cocktail. The Print dialog will also be displayed for you automatically.
- Choose the number of copies and so forth, then click Print.
- When you are done, close the window or tab containing the printer-friendly version of the cocktail.
There are three ways to choose which cocktails in your Cocktail Book should be used in your cocktail menu:
- Every cocktail in your Cocktail book. This is useful only when you have a small Cocktail Book.
- All cocktails that you've marked as "on menu." You can do this when you edit your cocktail book entry, or you can do it in bulk (see Goodies/Mark cocktails).
- If you have recently found cocktails from your Cocktail Book using the Cocktails filter page, you can use these cocktails for your menu.
To compose a menu:
- From the Goodies menu, choose Menu.
- Click your choice of which cocktails to use (1-3 above).
- Click "Cocktail Menu". Kindred Cocktails displays the recipe names and ingredient list for each cocktail.
- Optionally, click the Print link above the menu to have Kindred Cocktail reformat the menu in a printer-friendly way.
Follow the directions create a cocktail menu (see above), but instead of clicking "Cocktail menu", click:
- Recipes list for a list of recipes, including your Cocktail Book information, or
- Bartender sheet for a list of cocktails formatted concisely (3 wide), without your Cocktail Book information.
You may then click Print above the recipes to display a printer-friendly version.
Kindred Cocktails has a page to mark many cocktails at the same time:
- Hover over the Goodies menu and click Mark cocktails.
Kindred Cocktails will display the cocktails in your Cocktail Book, each with Yes/No for:
- On menu
- Hide Comments
- Check the checkbox next to each cocktail that you want to mark (or unmark) as "on menu" (or whatever).
- Choose the operation you want from the pop-up list (Mark as on menu or Unmark as on menu or whatever).
- Click Execute
Kindred Cocktails will display the cocktails being changed and request confirmation.
- Click Confirm.
Kindred Cocktails will perform the operation.