Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Tonic water, Coconut Water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint, Thai Basil, Black pepper
Shake everything but the tonic water, double strain into a Collins over fresh ice, top with tonic, garnish with more Thai basil and a lime wheel. If desired, top with one or two more dashes of Peychaud's. Do not muddle Thai basil.
Potable tribute to my diverse Queens neighborhood. If Thai basil cannot be found, regular sweet basil can be substituted; the Peychaud's shoud donate the licorice notes of true Thai basil.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 03/07/2013|
- Rangoon Fizz — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Gin-Gin Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Shaw Blvd Fizz — Gin, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Egg white
- Opening Act — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Easy Street — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lime, Mint
- Gin Hopper — Gin, Tonic water, Rangpur Gin, Grapefruit juice, Door County Hop Bitters, Tangerine peel, Tangerine
- The Lizzie Asher — Pisco, Crème Yvette, Apricot liqueur, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Bombay Afternoon — Gin, Cardamom bitters, Club soda, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Colonial Cooler — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange Curaçao, Amer Picon, Bitters, Club soda, Mint, Pineapple