Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Coconut Water, Tonic water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Thai Basil, Mint
Muddle basil, shake, double strain, top with tonic, stir, top with bitters and a basil sprig, serve with straw.
Potable tribute to my diverse Queens neighborhood. Southside Fizz by way of the Rangoon Fizz by way of Thai basil. If Thai basil cannot be found, regular sweet basil can be substituted; the Peychaud's shoud donate the licorice notes of true Thai basil.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 03/07/2013|
- Rangoon Fizz — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Gin-Gin Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Gin Hopper — Gin, Tonic water, Rangpur Gin, Grapefruit juice, Door County Hop Bitters, Tangerine peel, Tangerine
- Mid-Morning Fizz — Gin, Lemon juice, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange flower water
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Egg white
- Me & My Calvins — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Blue Curaçao, Club soda, Lime juice
- The Gateway — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice, Mint, Cucumber
- Shaw Blvd Fizz — Gin, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Easy Street — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lime, Mint
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Aromatized wine, Simple syrup, Cucumber