The Midwest take on a classic.
|2||Maraschino cherry (muddled)|
|1||twst||Orange peel (muddled)|
Serve in a Old Fashioned glass with cubed ice and cheer "On Wisconsin"
This is the staple in Wisconsin and for good reason as more brandy is drank here than anywhere in the US.
- Shirley Temple Black — Rye, Maurin Quina, Brandied cherry, Ginger beer, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Maine Mule — Vodka, Ginger beer, Blueberry, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Rose In Devil's Garden — Rosato Vermouth, Light rum, Raspberry, Grapefruit soda, Mint
- Where the Sun Shines — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Raspberry, Ginger beer, Sugar
- Ambrosia #2 — Champagne, Brandy, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Oloroso sherry, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Brandied cherry, Verjus
- Summer Sunset Cooler — Citrus vodka, Ginger ale, Passion fruit syrup, Cranberry juice
- The HONK! Hornblower — Cranberry juice, Ginger beer, Orgeat
- Christopher Tracy's Parade (Raspberry Beret Edition) — Sparkling rosé wine, Gin, Aphrodite bitters, Absinthe, Raspberry, Raspberry syrup