Wisconsin Old Fashioned
The Midwest take on a classic.
Serve in a Old Fashioned glass with cubed ice and cheer "On Wisconsin"
This is the staple in Wisconsin and for good reason as more brandy is drank here than anywhere in the US.
|Posted by||srmanley on 05/08/2014|
- Where the Sun Shines — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Raspberry, Ginger beer, Sugar
- Rose In Devil's Garden — Rosato Vermouth, Light rum, Raspberry, Grapefruit soda, Mint
- Summer Sunset Cooler — Citrus vodka, Ginger ale, Passion fruit syrup, Cranberry juice
- The HONK! Hornblower — Cranberry juice, Ginger beer, Orgeat
- Christopher Tracy's Parade (Raspberry Beret Edition) — Sparkling rosé wine, Gin, Absinthe, Raspberry syrup, Raspberry, Aphrodite bitters