Scotch, Bitters, Spiced Rum, Egg white, Lemon juice, Orgeat
Dry shake, shake, strain over one large rock, garnish with a few more drops of the bitters.
A play on the Cameron's Kick, created for the February 2014 ShakeStir NY Flash competition. The challenge was to create a sour featuring no more than six ingredients and no fewer than two of five sponsoring spirits.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 02/23/2014|
- Zombie — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Pastis, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup, Mint
- Frozen Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Ice, Lime juice, Lime
- Whiskey Sour — Whiskey, Maraschino cherry, Lemon juice, Egg white, Simple syrup, Orange
- Tantris Sidecar — Cognac, Triple sec, Calvados, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Herbal liqueur, Lemon peel
- Jack Grove — Applejack, Campari, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cinnamon
- Bumblebee — Dark rum, Bitters, Egg white, Lime juice, Honey, Orange peel
- Greenwich Sour — Bourbon, Red wine, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- South Pacific — Dark rum, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Blood and Sand — Scotch, Cherry Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Jack Rose — Applejack, Grenadine, Lemon juice