|1||oz||Spiced Rum, Chairman's Reserve|
|1||oz||Scotch, Monkey Shoulder|
|2||ds||Bitters, Dr Adam Elmegirab's Orinoco Bitters|
Dry shake, shake, strain over one large rock, garnish with a few more drops of the bitters.
A play on the Cameron's Kick, created for the February 2014 ShakeStir NY Flash competition. The challenge was to create a sour featuring no more than six ingredients and no fewer than two of five sponsoring spirits.
- Tijuana Trick — Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- Illuminations — Reposado Tequila, Sherry, Lemon juice, Egg white, Maple syrup, Orange peel
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Other Night, The — Reposado Tequila, Apricot liqueur, Bénédictine, Lime
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- Planters Punch (Simple) — Jamaican rum, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Bog Harvest — White whiskey, Oloroso sherry, Bitters, Cranberry shrub