Warm, smooth and easy cocktail for sharing with holiday dinner guests!
Mix all and warm (careful not to overheat). Top with whip cream and sprinkle ground nutmeg and ground clove.
Pour into mug for a single serving or individual espresso cups as a small dessert beverage
- Appalachian (Hill People Milk) — Tennessee whiskey, Coffee liqueur, Bitters, Corn milk, Corn Whiskey, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Cocoa powder
- Royal Jamaica 10 Downing Street — Jamaican rum, White Crème de Cacao, Aromatized wine, Grapefruit peel
- Carpenter's Hand — Amontillado Sherry, Drambuie, Armagnac, Orange peel
- Iselle over Hawaii — Rum, Cola, Coffee
- The Cableknit — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Licor 43, Coffee liqueur, Jamaican rum, Crushed ice, Grapefruit juice
- Colonial Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Amontillado Sherry, Jamaican rum, Soda water, Apple liqueur, Verjus, Honey syrup
- Irish Coffee (The Dead Rabbit) — Irish whiskey, Coffee, Heavy Whipping Cream, Demerara syrup, Nutmeg
- Fetal Position — Rye, Calvados, Bitters, Brandied cherry, Egg white, Lemon juice, Sorel liqueur, Maple syrup
- Just To Take The Edge Off — Cognac, Fino sherry, Bitters, Brandied cherry, Cinnamon syrup
- Autumn Amaretto — Applejack, Amaretto, Bitters