Ward 8 Tiki
Rye, Orange Curaçao, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Orange juice, Cherry, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange
Squeeze orange and lemon juices into shaker. Add Curacao, Apricot liqueur, Rye. and bitters. Stir and taste for sweetness. Add grenadine to taste. Shake with ice and strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with orange slice and cherry.
I often use 1 oz. Redemption and 3 oz. Old Overholt. For oranges I love Sicilian Taroccos (bought at Costcos); but they seem to be seasonally available. Same with Moro oranges. Otherwise, any juice type orange. For Apricot Liqueur you can use Marie Brizard Apry. If so, add a little less since it's sweeter. Drink is plenty sweet already. Update 6/22- Tried this with just Bulliet; much better.
|Created by||D. Williams, Boston, MA|
|Posted by||mimish on 06/02/2011|
- Ha Ha High Babe — Añejo rum, Triple sec, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Orange juice, Peperoncini juice
- Tequila Sunrise (Shelter) — Tequila, Aperol, Triple sec, Orange juice, Grenadine, Lime juice
- Roman Punch — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Olympic Cocktail — Cognac, Orange liqueur, Orange juice, Orange bitters
- Saints and Sinners — Demerara Rum, Cognac, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice, Don's Mix
- Jasper — Rye, Ginger liqueur, Triple sec, Licor 43, Tangerine juice, Lemon juice
- Edith Bunker — Rye, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange juice, Aromatized wine
- Painless (Skinny Legs, compare to Painkiller) — Dark rum, Jamaican rum, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Coconut cream, Nutmeg
- Piedmont Sour — Bourbon, Chinato, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- The Brotherhood — Irish whiskey, Bénédictine, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel