Añejo rum, Sweet vermouth, Falernum, Islay Scotch, Lime juice
Rinse glass with Laphroiag. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake, strain into prepared glass.
This drink's name was coined by Tammy Coxen of Ann Arbor, MI, USA. http://www.tammystastings.com/ This is a tropical version of a corpse reviver. The rinse of Laphroigh gives this a smoky profile up front that adds to the complexity of the drink but doesn't add a ton of smokiness.
Created as part of a Mixology Monday post/contest on cocktailvirgin.blogspot.com. This is a tropical version of a corpse reviver.
- Punsch-Out! — Swedish Punsch, Cognac, Rye, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice
- No. 39 — Cognac, Pineapple syrup, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur
- New Frontiers — Bourbon, Galliano, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Guatemalan rum, Orgeat
- Isle of Skye Swizzle — Drambuie, Becherovka, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Mint
- Maximilian Affair (tequila) — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Lemon juice
- Elision — Jamaican rum, Crème de Banane, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Herbal liqueur
- Pineapple Express — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple, Ginger syrup
- Autumn Sweater (Sepia) — Rum, Falernum, Calvados, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Bourbon Spark — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Ginger ale, Pomegranate juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Orange
- Banana Daq — Crème de Banane, Jamaican rum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup