This is a tropical version of a corpse reviver. The rinse of Laphroigh gives this a smoky profile up front that adds to the complexity of the drink but doesn't add a ton of smokiness.
Rinse glass with Laphroiag. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake, strain into prepared glass.
This drink's name was coined by Tammy Coxen of Ann Arbor, MI, USA. http://www.tammystastings.com/
Created as part of a Mixology Monday post/contest on cocktailvirgin.blogspot.com. This is a tropical version of a corpse reviver.
- New Frontiers — Bourbon, Galliano, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Guatemalan rum, Orgeat
- No. 39 — Cognac, Pineapple syrup, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur
- Isle of Skye Swizzle — Drambuie, Becherovka, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Mint
- Maximilian Affair (tequila) — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Lemon juice
- Pineapple Express — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple, Ginger syrup
- Autumn Sweater (Sepia) — Rum, Falernum, Calvados, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Bourbon Spark — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Ginger ale, Pomegranate juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Orange
- Apple of my Eye — Añejo rum, Falernum, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Agave syrup, Vanilla extract, Rosemary
- The Ninth Ward — Bourbon, Falernum, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice
- Northern Lights — Blended Scotch, Elderflower liqueur, Eau de Vie of Douglas Fir, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Rich demerara syrup 21