|3⁄4||oz||Añejo rum, Barbancourt 8 (or other)|
|1||rinse||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig 10|
Rinse glass with Laphroiag. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake, strain into prepared glass.
This drink's name was coined by Tammy Coxen of Ann Arbor, MI, USA. http://www.tammystastings.com/ This is a tropical version of a corpse reviver. The rinse of Laphroigh gives this a smoky profile up front that adds to the complexity of the drink but doesn't add a ton of smokiness.
Created as part of a Mixology Monday post/contest on cocktailvirgin.blogspot.com. This is a tropical version of a corpse reviver.
- Wray of Light — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Mint
- Felix Swizzle — Dark rum, Gold rum, Falernum, Absinthe, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Pineapple juice
- Waltz #2 — Pisco, Dry apricot brandy, Elderflower syrup, Lime juice
- New Frontiers — Bourbon, Galliano, Guatemalan rum, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Lost Lake — Jamaican rum, Campari, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Pineapple juice
- Front Steps — Rye, Falernum, Kirschwasser, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice
- The JakeWalk — Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Light rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice
- Royal Bermuda Yacht Club — Barbados Rum, Falernum, Triple sec, Lime juice
- Hawaiian Room — Rum, Triple sec, Applejack, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice
- Tea and Krampus — Jamaican rum, Blackberry liqueur, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup, Pineapple juice, Nutmeg