|2||oz||Rye, Rittenhouse 100|
|1⁄4||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (express and discard)|
Stir with ice and strain into a rocks glass. Twist a grapefruit peel over the top and discard.
From other users
- Excellent Manhattan-esque cocktail. Slightly sweet. On menu at Russell House Tavern, Harvard Sq, Cambridge.
- Tasty, sweeter version of manhattan. Very nice
- A sweet, more complex Manhattan, the two amari and one liqueur playing complexly and deliciously on the back of the tongue. I served on the rocks With the grapefruit peel twist - I think it's better that way. Made with Temple
- Really good, rittenhouse backbone but well balanced by this split amaro flavor, with a nice floral finish
- A bit sweeter than a Manhattan and a whole lot more bitter.
- Bitter Branch — Rye, Cynar, Nocino, Water, Orange peel
- Game Set Match — Bourbon, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lemon, Brandied cherry
- Grounds for Separation — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Aperol, Bitters
- Patent Pending — Rye, Meletti Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Fanciulli Manhattan — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca
- Midnight in Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Bitters
- The Gold Baron — Bourbon, Applejack, Bitters, Grenadine, Cane syrup
- Sabotta Dusk — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Averna, Bitters
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Gun For Hire — Bourbon, Averna, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Islay Scotch