Absinthe, Blue Curaçao, Suze, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Coconut syrup, Mint
Swizzle absinthe, lemon juice, and coconut syrup over crushed ice in a pilsner or hurricane glass. Top with more crushed ice and blue curaçao. Mound ice on top and garnish generously with Peychaud's and a mint sprig or three pineapple fronds.
This drink is extremely popular, and not entirely because of its appearance.
- Dr. Fünke — Absinthe, Blue Curaçao, Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Orgeat, Soda water
- Drink Lab #1 — Pastis, White Crème de Cacao, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Orange flower water
- Dover to Calais — Rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat, Herbal liqueur, Egg white
- Danny Brown — Cognac, Apricot liqueur, Amaretto, Lemon juice
- North Shore Sour — Islay Scotch, Orgeat, Hum, Lemon juice
- The Little Miss — Orange liqueur, Licor 43, White chocolate liqueur, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Chocolate Lady — Crème de Cacao, Triple sec, Gin, Lemon juice
- Transatlantic Mai Tai — Rye, Genever, Triple sec, Lime juice, Orgeat, Mint
- Lost Cause — Rum, Aquavit, Coconut cream, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Acid phosphate
- Friar Tuck — Hazelnut liqueur, Brandy, Maraschino cherry, Lemon juice, Grenadine