|1||oz||Absinthe, Vieux Carré|
|3||ds||Peychaud's Bitters (as float)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Swizzle absinthe, lemon juice, and coconut syrup over crushed ice in a pilsner or hurricane glass. Top with more crushed ice and blue curaçao. Mound ice on top and garnish generously with Peychaud's and a mint sprig or three pineapple fronds.
This drink is extremely popular, and not entirely because of its appearance.
- Drink Lab #1 — Pastis, White Crème de Cacao, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange flower water
- Dover to Calais — Rum, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Orgeat, Lime juice, Egg white
- Lost Cause — Rum, Aquavit, Coconut cream, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Acid phosphate
- The Broken Mirror — Absinthe, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Metamorphosis — Becherovka, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon zest
- If You Want My Toddy — Swedish Punsch, Bärenjäger, Becherovka, Lemon juice
- Bech & Gall — Galliano, Becherovka, Bourbon, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup
- Canton Daisy — Ginger liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Club soda, Simple syrup, Candied ginger
- North Shore Sour — Hum, Islay Scotch, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Ab-Duck-Shun — Ginger liqueur, Orange liqueur, Absinthe, Lavender bitters, Lemon juice, Mascarpone cheese, Black pepper