Treaty of Cambrai
An unusual combination, not for everyone, it makes a pleasant digestif drink. The name gives a nod to the treaty that ended the War of the League of Cognac, between France and the Holy Roman Empire. It also ties in rather nicely to the French and Italian ingredients in the drink.
Add the ingredients to an ice-filled mixing glass and stir well. Strain into a small coupe, thin sherry glass or delicate absinthe glass. Garnish with a dried orange wheel.
For the balsamic reduction, add the vinegar to a pan and put on a high heat. Whisk regularly until it thickens.
|Created & posted by||Joseph on 11/06/2012|
- Sage Crew — Cognac, Dry vermouth, Orange juice, Sage syrup, Orange bitters
- The Cableknit — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Licor 43, Coffee liqueur, Jamaican rum, Crushed ice, Grapefruit juice
- Port Royal — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Amaro, Crushed ice, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Grapefruit juice, Ginger juice, Honey syrup
- The Blenheim — Brandy, Herbal liqueur, Orange juice, Aromatized wine
- Q.B. Cooler — Puerto Rican Rum, Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Club soda, Honey syrup, Lime juice, Ginger syrup
- Jet Pilot — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Ice, Grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur
- One-Two Punch — Blended Scotch, Pilsner, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Grapefruit
- Cutlass — Jamaican rum, Bitters, Blended rum, Lime cordial
- The FVD — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Bermuda rum
- Frozen Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Ice, Lime juice, Lime