|4||oz||Club soda (to top)|
Shake all but club soda, strain into ice-filled collins glass, top with soda
Highly recommended for those seeking a refreshing drink without a strong alcohol flavor. Nice addition: float lemon bitters on top.
From other users
- For less dilution, can be made by building on the rocks with a quick stir.
- Sometimes simple ideas are the best ideas.
- 2 boths's old tom gin, 1 lemon, .5 gomme, ds angostura, shake, highball with 3 ice, top with club soda. Cherry garnish.
- The Colonialist — Gin, Thai Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Cucumber
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice
- Violet Fizz — Gin, Crème de Violette, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Rickey Ricardo — Gin, Bitters, Club soda, Lemon juice, Cucumber
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Oahu Gin Sling — Gin, Cassis, Bénédictine, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Poop Deck — Gin, Bitters, Club soda, Blood Orange Juice
- Jeu d'Esprit — Genever, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Bitters, Club soda, Orange juice, Orange