Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
Shake all but club soda, strain into ice-filled collins glass, top with soda
Highly recommended for those seeking a refreshing drink without a strong alcohol flavor. Nice addition: float lemon bitters on top.
From other users
For less dilution, can be made by building on the rocks with a quick stir.
- The Colonialist — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Thai Bitters, Cucumber
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Rickey Ricardo — Gin, Bitters, Club soda, Lemon juice, Cucumber
- Doctor Funk (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Pastis, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Lemon peel
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Gin Blossom Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- J. Alfred Prufrock — Vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Peach Shrub, Lime juice