The Phil Collins
A take on the Tom Collins. Bourbon, lemon, home-made grenadine, soda water
Shake all ingredients (except soda) with ice. Strain over ice into a highball glass. Fill with soda water, garnish with lemon peel.
Grenadine: 2 cups pomegranate (I used POM, but I understand juicing with a lever juicer works as well). 1.5 ounce sugar. 2 ounces pomegranate molasses. 1 tablespoon orange blossom water. Shake well until sugar dissolves (I run the bottle under hot water to help).
|Posted by||Sara.Rosales on 09/15/2013|
- Whoville Sling — Bourbon, Soda water, Cranberry shrub, Lime juice, Cranberry bitters
- The Copywriter — Irish whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Lemon peel
- The Renegade — Scotch, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Brown sugar, Cranberry shrub, Orange peel
- MacKinnon — Drambuie, Light rum, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Lime
- The High Road — Scotch, Pear eau de vie, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Rattlesnake Fizz — Rye, Absinthe, Bitters, Ginger ale, Egg white, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Nancy Whiskey — Irish whiskey, Branca Menta, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Honey syrup, Nutmeg, Lemon peel
- Harvard Cooler — Apple brandy, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Mamie Taylor à la Dead Rabbit — Scotch, Strega, Bitters, Soda water, Ginger syrup, Lime juice, Mace tincture
- Kentucky Mule — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Soda water, Agave syrup, Lemon juice