The Lorraine Sour
The golden mirabelle plum shines here, though it keeps unusual company. A fragrant, late-summer cocktail.
Dry shake or whisk the egg white until emulsified, before adding the remaining ingredients and filling the shaker with ice. Cap, give it a brief but hard shake before double straining into a chilled coupette. Garnish with a trimmed spring of fresh tarragon.
Earl Grey Tea Syrup: Steep 1 tbsp loose Earl Grey tea leaves in 150ml boiling water for 3 minutes. Strain out the leaves and heat the liquid with an equal amount of white caster sugar until dissolved. Allow to cool, bottle and store in a fridge for up to two weeks.
|Created & posted by||Joseph on 11/06/2012|
- Royal Bermuda Yacht Club — Falernum, Triple sec, Barbados Rum, Lime juice
- Cucumber Collins — Rum, Cucumber soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Cradle of Life — Light rum, Bitters, Spiced Rum, Herbal liqueur, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Orange juice
- Haitian Witch — Rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Tessmanian Devil — Gin, Strega, Bitters, Lemon juice, Aromatized wine, Cayenne pepper, Hot sauce, Chili pepper
- Gilroy Cocktail (Rum variation) — Cherry Liqueur, Rum, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- El Floridita Daiquiri — Rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Ginger Batida aka Ginger Caipirinha — Cachaça, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice, Cherry juice, Grenadine
- Corpse Reviver #2 — Gin, Triple sec, Absinthe, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice
- Barbary Flip — Cachaça, Pineapple vodka, Bénédictine, Egg white, Lime juice