The Lady Gin Fizz
Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Egg white
In a pint glass add all ingredients except soda water. Cover and shake vigorously for 15 to 20 seconds. Add ice, shake vigorously for 20 seconds more. Strain into a chilled goblet or delmonico glass with no ice. Top with soda water and garnish with a cucumber slice and lavender sprig.
You could also substitue St. Germain for the BroVo liqueur.
|Created & posted by||sjdiaz21 on 12/03/2011|
- Fizz de Provence — Genever, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Heavy Whipping Cream, Meyer lemon juice, Lime juice, Rosemary, Thyme, Egg white
- Me & My Calvins — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Blue Curaçao, Club soda, Lime juice
- One Flight Up — Pisco, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange flower water
- Shaw Blvd Fizz — Gin, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Nice (by Way of Antibes) — Gin, Bénédictine, Sparkling water, Grapefruit juice, Lime peel
- Chet Helms — Pisco, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Mint, Orange
- Mismaloya — Blanco tequila, Tonic water, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Rosemary, Cucumber
- Singapore Sling (Simple) — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Occam's Razor Blade — Genever, Drambuie, Peychaud's Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Orange bitters, Orange flower water