|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin (dry)|
|1⁄2||oz||Apricot liqueur (dry)|
Shake, serve up in cocktail glass.
From other users
- Baker says this is one of the half-dozen chief cocktails in the world, but it is almost unknown, and does not seem to be as great as he says in anyone else's experience. It is very good, but doesn't seem great.
- K.C.B. — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Kirschwasser, Orange bitters, Lemon
- The Perfect Pear — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Barnum Was Right — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Pendennis Cocktail — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice
- Resolute Cocktail — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice
- Basil Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Basil
- Douglas Fairbanks — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Egg white
- Pliny's Tonic — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Lime
- Confused Limey — Gin, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice
- Foggy Notion — Gin, Triple sec, Sherry vinegar, Simple syrup, Lime juice