a pickled twist on a martini
|1||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|1||oz||Salt Solution (pickle brine, see note)|
Combine ingredients in a glass or shaker with ice, stir until cold, strain into coupe or martini glass. Garnish with a sprig of dill, slice of pickle
Homemade pickle brine is the salt solution. My brine is vinegar, kosher salt, dill, chili flakes, garlic, black peppercorns. The salty/spicy of the brine is a nice foil for the sweetness of the vermouth and the juniper of the gin. Delicious!
I made some homemade pickles that are addicting, we are always trying to figure out ways to incorporate new ingredients to cocktails!
- Cooperstown — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Mint
- Atty — Gin, Dry vermouth, Crème de Violette, Absinthe, Orange bitters
- Girly-O Martini — Gin, Dry vermouth, Cherry Liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon zest
- Merry Widow — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Vesper — Gin, Vodka, Aromatized wine, Lemon zest
- Improved Martini Cocktail (David Santucci) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Añejo tequila, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur
- Grey Lady — Gin, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Crème de Violette, Lemon peel
- Pesto Martini — Gin, Dry vermouth, Pine Nuts, Basil
- 1022 Martini — Gin, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Aromatized wine
- Pineau Martini — Gin, Pineau des Charentes