Irish whiskey, Amaro, Coffee liqueur, Egg white, Heavy cream, Chocolate bitters
Dry shake egg white alone (and I do mean some serious shaking needs to be done here as the fat in the cream will actually quash some of the airiness of the frothy whites), a good 1-2 minutes is best. Add remaining ingredients and shake another 45 to 60 seconds with ice to chill. Double strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Named for the highest peak in Ireland.
|Created & posted by||venture mixologist on 01/19/2012|
- The Notorious F.L.I.P. — Jamaican rum, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Amaro, Whole egg, Demerara syrup, Nutmeg
- Calabura Flip — Jamaican rum, Bitters, Cherry Liqueur, Whole egg, Demerara syrup
- Orinoco — Rye, Bitters, Whole egg, Espresso, Rich simple syrup 21, Coffee
- Santa's Little Helper — Bourbon, Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Heavy cream
- Somnambulist — Brandy, Coffee liqueur, Bailey's Irish Cream, Espresso
- Blushing Bitter Lady — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Egg white