Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
Combine gin, honey syrup and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and stir until honey is dissolved. Shake with ice and strain into a glass. Can be served up or over ice.
To make honey syrup: combine equal parts hot water and honey until honey is dissolved.
|Created by||The Varnish, Los Angeles, CA, USA|
|Posted by||philipsd6 on 02/04/2012|
From other users
Nice amber color, hint of honey and lime: very, very interesting. Sour, but not too harsh. I'll bet Madelyn would like it... I definitely will make this again. The honey really makes this interesting.
- The Departure — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange flower water
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Juniperotivo — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Pomegranate molasses, Mint
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Rose water, Salt
- Southside — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Irma La — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Basil Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Basil
- Hancock — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Basil, Rosemary
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice