|1||oz||Honey syrup (*)|
Combine gin, honey syrup and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and stir until honey is dissolved. Shake with ice and strain into a glass. Can be served up or over ice.
To make honey syrup: combine equal parts hot water and honey until honey is dissolved.
From other users
- Nice amber color, hint of honey and lime: very, very interesting. Sour, but not too harsh. I'll bet Madelyn would like it... I definitely will make this again. The honey really makes this interesting.
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Southside — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- PFT (Pretty Fluffy Thing) — Gin, Campari, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Bittered Gimlet — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Basil Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Basil
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Honey-Lavender Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Lavender syrup, Honey syrup