aka daddy's "wine"...for when family is on the way for turkey day...
Shake on ice, strain into vessel of choice - ideally a wine glass for incognito
The idea is a 'flat red wine' so ratios can be altered to taste....develop your own 'terrior' to get through the day!
It should pass for a wine in the glass to throw-off suspecting in-laws and kin about your perspective on the event
|Created & posted by||sorensencup on 11/14/2012|
- Caruso Cocktail (via Eric Felton) — Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Cherry
- The Good Fella — Canadian whisky, Sweet vermouth, Amaro, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Cherry
- Julep 43 — Bourbon, Licor 43, Bitters, Strawberry, Mint
- The Grandfather — Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Cherry
- The Chocolate Rye — Rye, Oloroso sherry, Cherry, Meyer lemon juice, Cherry syrup
- Everybody Loves Hugo — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Cherry, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Cherry syrup
- Strawberry Confusa — Añejo tequila, Strawberry, Agave syrup, Soda water, Lemon juice, Basil
- Mountain Man — Bourbon, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Maraschino cherry, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- The Powhatan — Rye, Ginger liqueur, Triple sec, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Ginger, Orange bitters, Orange
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry