Lime, basil and ginger rock this cocktail
|1||t||Ginger (Peeled and chopped)|
|1||lf||Basil (Purple is nice)|
Rim martini glass with basil leaf then drop in glass. Shake other ingredients over cracked ice. Strain into glass.
My husband drank something like this on a business trip and told me about it when he got home. Came up with this, and he thought it was really good.
- Lemon Drop — Citrus vodka, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Mark's Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Satsuma Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Satsuma juice, Agave syrup
- Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice
- The Rumbleseat — Flavored Rum, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice
- Outrigger — Barbados Rum, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Donga Punch — Rhum Agricole, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Scorpion — Light rum, Brandy, Overproof rum, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange
- Ab-Duck-Shun — Ginger liqueur, Orange liqueur, Absinthe, Lavender bitters, Lemon juice, Mascarpone cheese, Black pepper
- Zombie Island Punch — Rum, Orange liqueur, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Pomelo juice, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Vanilla syrup