Lime, basil and ginger rock this cocktail
Rim martini glass with basil leaf then drop in glass. Shake other ingredients over cracked ice. Strain into glass.
My husband drank something like this on a business trip and told me about it when he got home. Came up with this, and he thought it was really good.
|Created by||Melissa Hodgson, Madisonville, La|
|Posted by||Craftycocktailer on 06/04/2013|
- Lemon Drop — Citrus vodka, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Corpse Reviver #2 — Gin, Triple sec, Absinthe, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice
- Between the Sheets (Jerusalem's) — Gin, Triple sec, Cognac, Lemon juice
- Communist — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- White Lady (Dale DeGroff) — Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Sunflower — Gin, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Water Lily — Gin, Crème de Violette, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Chocolate Lady — Crème de Cacao, Triple sec, Gin, Lemon juice
- Quick Fix — Elderflower liqueur, Pisco, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Mint