|1 1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum, Smith & Cross|
|1⁄2||oz||Crème de Cacao, Marie Brizard|
|1||ds||Bitters, Bittermens Xocolatl Mole|
|1⁄4||oz||Jamaican rum, Smith & Cross (as float)|
Shake hard for 45 seconds, until the tin is almost too cold to touch. strain, float remaining rum.
I was at a cocktail competition a few days ago and one of the competitors served a S&C drink that was dilute enough to be milky. It dawned on me that the rum goes through a banana phase and a milky one at different dilutions, and this drink takes advantage of that.
- Porto Rico Cocktail — Jamaican rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Blackstrap Bitters, Allspice Dram, Demerara syrup
- B.A.F. — Oloroso sherry, Speyside Scotch, Aperol, Gran Classico, Lemon peel
- Drink Lab #16 — Brandy, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Mexican Dessert Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Averna, Sweet vermouth, Chocolate liqueur, Mezcal
- Bacon Maple Old Fashioned — Whiskey, Vodka, Orange bitters, Maple syrup
- Francis the Mule — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Coffee, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Lemon peel
- Gotham Nights — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Coffee liqueur, Walnut Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Autumn Amaretto — Applejack, Amaretto, Bitters
- Wilco (The Drink) — Bourbon, Midwest Wheat White Whiskey, Bianco Vermouth, Orange bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange peel
- Hershey Manhattan — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Bitters