Jamaican rum, Crème de Cacao, Brandy, Bitters, Water, Lime juice
Shake hard for 45 seconds, until the tin is almost too cold to touch. strain, float remaining rum.
I was at a cocktail competition a few days ago and one of the competitors served a S&C drink that was dilute enough to be milky. It dawned on me that the rum goes through a banana phase and a milky one at different dilutions, and this drink takes advantage of that.
|Created & posted by||Zachary Pearson on 04/11/2014|
- Dale Cooper — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Coffee
- Pioneer Spirit — Rye, Applejack, Bitters, Orgeat, Orange peel
- Amulet — Scotch, Oloroso sherry, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao, Chocolate bitters
- Gotham Nights — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Coffee liqueur, Walnut Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Valentine Cocktail — Rye, Maurin Quina, Kirschwasser, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Japanese Cocktail #1 — Brandy, Bitters, Orgeat, Lime juice
- Hershey Manhattan — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Bitters
- Aztec Old Fashioned — Añejo tequila, Orange liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Sugar cube, Chocolate bitters
- Francis the Mule — Bourbon, Coffee, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Revolver — Bourbon, Coffee liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange peel