A fresh take on this classic summer cocktail.
|7||sli||Cucumber (Thinly Sliced)|
|2 1⁄2||oz||Lemon juice (Fresh Squeezed)|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Simple syrup|
Take your cucumber and slice paper thin. Place the slices in the bottom of a shaker and muddle. Add in the lemon juice, simple syrup, and gin. Fill to the top with ice, and shake. Garnish.
- Silver Gin Fizz — Gin, Egg white, Lemon juice, Soda water, Sugar
- Mid-Morning Fizz — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- St. Louis Southside — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Absinthe, Tonic water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Gin Fizz Tropical — Gin, Soda water, Lime juice, Egg white, Pineapple syrup, Orgeat, Mint
- Lawn Dart — Tequila, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Club soda, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Green bell pepper
- Straits Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry sherry, Bitters, Orange bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Spider — Gin, Acqua di Cedro, Absinthe, Mace tincture, Soda water, Lemon juice, Lemon cordial, Nutmeg
- Bitter Tom — Gin, Campari, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Pomegranate molasses, Grapefruit peel
- Singapore Punch (Shelter) — Gin, Aperol, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lime juice