|1||oz||Bourbon (or brandy)|
|1||t||Lime cordial, Rose's|
|4||oz||Ginger beer (or ginger ale)|
|1||sli||Orange (as garnish)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake without ginger beer, strain, rocks, highball glass, top with ginger beer, stir gently, garnish.
The original British ginger ale is more similar to US ginger beer. For a bracing, modern version, use 1 full oz each bitters and fresh lime juice.
Made for "for a hungover British army who fought during Rommel's surprise incursion into Cairo."
- Dark 'n Stormy — Dark rum, Ginger beer, Lime
- Racer Chaser — Rum, Ginger beer, Lime, Cherry
- Jean Genie — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger beer
- Sailor's Delight — Light rum, Ginger beer, Grenadine, Lime juice
- The Paul Clifford — Rum, Ginger beer, Ginger, Orange, Lime
- Hendrick's Mule (JMW's) — Gin, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Cucumber
- 10 Penny Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Lemon, Mint
- Glasgow Mule — Blended Scotch, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- Pickett's Revenge — Rye, Ginger beer, Mint
- Dark and Stormy (Brad Thomas Parsons Recipe) — Bermuda rum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Lime