Storm Watch, Crystal Beach
Chill a coupe with ice. Pour in a little Herbsaint like you're making a Sazerac and discard the ice and Herbsaint (though leaving a little is nice). Shake and strain everything else into the chilled glass.
McCarthy's is Clear Creek's peated whiskey. The bitters were made by a friend and are (evidently) half and half Peychaud's and fish sauce.
|Created & posted by||Zachary Pearson on 03/09/2014|
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange bitters
- Freeman's Cocktail — Rye, Lemon juice, Pomegranate molasses, Simple syrup, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Lazy Bear — Jamaican rum, Rye, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Don Franco Penicilina — Tequila, Rum, Lime juice, Honey Ginger Syrup, Gomme syrup
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Champs Elysées — Brandy, Bitters, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Fine sugar
- Breakfast Bourbon — Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orange marmalade
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel