|1 1⁄2||oz||Whiskey, McCarthy's|
|3⁄4||oz||Bourbon, Old Grand Dad (Bonded)|
|2||ds||Bitters, Fish Sauce Bitters (see note)|
Chill a coupe with ice. Pour in a little Herbsaint like you're making a Sazerac and discard the ice and Herbsaint (though leaving a little is nice). Shake and strain everything else into the chilled glass.
McCarthy's is Clear Creek's peated whiskey. The bitters were made by a friend and are (evidently) half and half Peychaud's and fish sauce.
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Breakfast Bourbon — Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orange marmalade
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Berkshire Daiquiri — Gold rum, Orange liqueur, Dry vermouth, Ginger shrub, Lime juice
- Bourbon Sling — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Water, Sugar, Lemon zest
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Alabazam — Cognac, Triple sec, Bitters, Lemon juice, Sugar