Spiced Rum Old Fashioned
Variation on the classic. Someone's probably done this before...
Place piece of lime zest outside up in the bottom of an old fashioned glass. Add 3 dashes Fee Brothers Old Fashion bitters (Angostura will do if you don't have these), and 1/2 oz. ginger syrup. Muddle, then add large ice cube or several small cubes. Add 2 oz. spiced rum (I prefer Sailor Jerry so far). Stir.
Based on a common Old Fashioned recipe, with different ingredients.
- Mysterious chocolate orange — Blue Curaçao, Licor 43, Dry Chocolate Spirit
- 'Ti Leaves — Bison grass vodka, Rhum Agricole, Bianco Vermouth, Green tea, Ginger syrup, Pineapple
- Jet Pilot — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Ice, Grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur
- Port of SF — Madeira, Pilsner, Lime juice, Ginger syrup
- ManHartan — Demerara Rum, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Boat Shoes — Blanco tequila, Amaro, Watermelon juice, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Pepper tincture
- Autumn Spice — Ginger liqueur, Dark rum, Apple cider, Cinnamon, Lemon juice
- Inland Dynasty — Rye, Cinnamon syrup, Grapefruit juice, Virgin Islands Rum, Martinique Rum, Cinnamon
- Understudy — Rum, Licor 43, Grapefruit juice, Apple juice, Cinnamon syrup, Orange bitters
- Christmas in June — Rum, Amaretto, Allspice Dram, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters