Looking for the forest...
In a shaker, add first five ingredients over ice and shake. Strain into glass, drip absinthe into cocktail so that it louches.
Sorry about the impossible to find bitters - I made them, and they're pretty good for a first try, and yes, they taste like forest floor. Boker's is a fair substitute, but it has more coffee aroma and flavor.
|Created & posted by||Zachary Pearson on 07/03/2011|
- The Departure — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange flower water
- Irma La — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Juniperotivo — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Pomegranate molasses, Mint
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Pegu Club — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Gin Basil Smash — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Basil
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Rose water, Salt
- Southside — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Pisco Sour — Pisco, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Egg white