|1||oz||Soda water (top)|
Dry shake, add ice, shake, stain.
From other users
- Use half lemon, half lime? Grapefruit bitters on top?
- Someone at my bar asked for a unique gin martini that they had never heard of. I took a chance and whipped this one up, modeled after the original Gin Fizz. Its frothy and citrusy, and easy to make.
- Straits Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry sherry, Bitters, Orange bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Shaw Blvd Fizz — Gin, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Singapore Punch (Shelter) — Gin, Aperol, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lime juice
- 131 — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Easy Street Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Club soda, Lemon juice
- Easy Street — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lime, Mint
- Roses in the Snow — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Rose water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Colonialist — Gin, Thai Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Cucumber