Cognac, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Orange peel
Shake, strain, serve up in sugar rimmed glass. Garnish with orange peel.
A few drops of lemon or orange bitters on top is a nice touch.
Original ratio was 1:1:1
From other users
I add 1/4 oz simple syrup. My ratio 2/.75/.75
2:1:1 is the proper ratio, thank you very much.
My favorites so far have been a 2:1:1 with Meyer lemon and Courvoisier VS and a 3:2:1 with Remy Martin VSOP.
- Between the Sheets — Triple sec, Rum, Brandy, Lemon juice
- Mount N' Rita — Whiskey, Lime juice, Bourbon liqueur, Simple syrup
- Mark's Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- True Syrum — Rye, Triple sec, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Tiki Diki — Jamaican rum, Ginger liqueur, Licor 43, Grapefruit bitters, Bitters, Lime juice, Strawberry
- Olympic Cocktail — Cognac, Orange liqueur, Orange juice, Orange bitters
- Margarilla — Añejo tequila, Triple sec, Licor 43, Lime juice, Lime
- Bloody Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Blood Orange Juice, Lime juice
- Hoop La — Brandy, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Aromatized wine
- Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice