Shift Drink 6/25
Aquavit, Sweet vermouth, Cardamaro, Islay Scotch
Stir, strain, rock, spritz.
Adrienne, fed up with coming up with drink names, has decided to simply name each drink after the person she's made it for, and told me that this drink is called the Rafa. I don't think that's a suitable name for a drink, especially one this delicious.
|Created by||Adrienne Byard, Shelter, Brooklyn, NY.|
|Posted by||DrunkLab on 06/26/2014|
- Fjord Pickup — Aquavit, Cardamaro, Madeira, Bitters, Orange peel
- Diamonds on My Windshield — Aquavit, Dry vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Thyme
- Norwegian Wood — Applejack, Aquavit, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Herbal liqueur
- Hagar and Helga — Aquavit, Sherry, Bitters, Cherry, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao, Cumin syrup, Orange peel
- Davis Sq Pro's Summer Tomato Cocktail — Aquavit, Cynar, Tequila, Celery bitters, Tomato, Salt
- Orangerie — Aquavit, Triple sec, Aromatized wine, Orange peel
- Smoked Anise — Vodka, Anisette, Whiskey, Star anise
- A Simple Quandary — Aquavit, Gin, Bénédictine, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters
- Occidental — Aquavit, Orange liqueur, Amaro, Fernet Branca, Orange peel
- Great Dane — Aquavit, Aromatized wine, Unicum Plum, Grapefruit peel