|1⁄2||oz||Grade B maple syrup|
|2||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Old Fashion|
Place rye, lemon juice, maple syrup, egg white, and bitters in a cocktail shaker. Shake for 10 seconds without ice. Fill shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Pour into a fizz glass. Top cocktail with soda water and freshly grated cinnamon.
An autumnal take on the traditional fizz from Rickhouse in San Francisco.
- French-American Treaty — Armagnac, Rye, Grapefruit bitters, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Lemon juice
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Greenwich Sour — Bourbon, Red wine, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Fernet About It — Bourbon, Fernet Branca, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Mint
- Gold Rush — Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- New York Sour — Rye, Red wine, Curaçao, Lemon juice, Water, Sugar
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Sideburn Sour — Bourbon, Red wine, Bitters, Absinthe, Egg white, Simple syrup, Orange juice