Shake gin, cucumber, bitters, and lemon (including hull) briefly to combine, then strain over fresh ice into a Collins. Top with soda, serve with straw. Garnish with lemon wheel, lime wheel, and cucumber slice.
From other users
- Not bitter, just bracingly dry and refreshing. Long finish. More-ish.
- I wonder if a little sweetener of some kind would make it even better.
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice
- The Colonialist — Gin, Thai Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Cucumber
- Tom Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Gin Honey Phosphate — Gin, Soda water, Honey syrup, Acid phosphate
- Gin Blossom Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup
- Star Fizz — Gin, Cassis, Sparkling water, Lime juice
- Gin-Cel-Ray — Gin, Soda water, Cucumber, Lime
- Little Feat — Gin, Framboise, Lemon soda
- Bert Cooper — Champagne, Gin, Crème Yvette, Maraschino Liqueur, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest