Gin, Bitters, Club soda, Lemon juice, Cucumber
Shake gin, cucumber, bitters, and lemon (including hull) briefly to combine, then strain over fresh ice into a Collins. Top with soda, serve with straw. Garnish with lemon wheel, lime wheel, and cucumber slice.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 05/01/2013|
From other users
Not bitter, just bracingly dry and refreshing. Long finish. More-ish.
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Tom Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Colonialist — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Thai Bitters, Cucumber
- Doctor Funk (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Pastis, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Gin Blossom Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup
- Pear Rickey — Pear eau de vie, Soda water, Lime juice, Pear
- St. Charles — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- A Farewell to Hemingway — Kirschwasser, Soda water, Lime juice, Cherry syrup, Lime peel
- Bert Cooper — Champagne, Gin, Crème Yvette, Maraschino Liqueur, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest